Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur ...
Voir le deal
600 €

Taylormade Burner 2.0 irons burner superfast 2.0 driver Taylormade Burner Superfast 2.0 Fairway Wood

AuteurMessage
t1ouf

Taylormade Burner 2.0 irons burner superfast 2.0 driver Taylormade Burner Superfast 2.0 Fairway Wood Empty
MessageSujet: Taylormade Burner 2.0 irons burner superfast 2.0 driver Taylormade Burner Superfast 2.0 Fairway Wood   Taylormade Burner 2.0 irons burner superfast 2.0 driver Taylormade Burner Superfast 2.0 Fairway Wood Icon_minitimeDim 11 Sep - 6:16

Taylormade Burner 2.0 irons burner superfast 2.0 driver Taylormade Burner Superfast 2.0 Fairway Wood

Golf Clubs For Sale

Taylormade Burner 2.0 irons Els's performance was below par for the seven, he needs more than catch a Burner 2.0 irons bird, in order to break the top 70 standings. Els won the 15th hole par 15-foot putt Burner 2.0 successfully, then at the 17th hole and won a six-footer to keep his hopes. Finally, a need for a birdie hole, Els attack on the green, hit the ball to behind the Taylormade Burner 2.0 irons green. Onto the green, he irons looked at the left of the scoreboard. Top ranked shows his estimate of 71. Els is the Taylormade first time all day to see the scoreboard. "I know everything they need under 2.0 a massage." Els said Burner 2.0 irons .

Taylormade burner superfast 2.0 driver Or to go catch a bird, or to go out. Els cut the ball fell to the pin side burner superfast of 5 feet. Should be said that this distance does not require tight. 2.0 driver Els finally pushed the ball with abdominal putting the hole, a long sigh of relief. "I feel like I was trying to cut into the inside line." Since 2007, burner superfast 2.0 driver never miss the Tour Championship, Els said, "that will mobilize to fight me up."

Taylormade burner superfast 2.0 driver Els four score of 276, burner superfast 2.0 driver eight under par, in the Deutsche Bank Championship ranked 16th, moved up to 68 points .

Taylormade Burner Superfast 2.0 Fairway Wood When the finals began, Chris - Stouder's standings to 106 Burner Superfast 2.0 Fairway Wood . In the Barclays Classic, his ranking up to 75 points Burner Superfast 2.0 , it seems he could easily break into the third round of finals. But the final round, but not so easy. Chris - Stouder score of the day four over par, he needs Taylormade Burner Superfast 2.0 Fairway Wood the par-5 18th hole for eagle, he can not enter the top 70 standings 2 ok ggg99911 0911 .

Face 232 yards distance, Burner Superfast 2.0 Fairway Wood Chris - Stouder 2-iron out Burner Superfast 2.0 Fairway Wood , but the moment before the ball, he temporarily replaced by a 3-iron. Ball on the green climb the hill, hit a pole a few inches difference, the final stop at 3 feet. Taylormade Burner Superfast 2.0 Fairway Wood Chris - Stouder so that the successful eagle. "After a long, bad day ... no I am very happy to go home empty-handed." Final points ranking rose to No. 70 - Chris Stouder said, "Now I will go to Chicago."
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1