Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

Ping G20 Iron is the cause of my success

AuteurMessage
Marian1987

Ping G20 Iron is the cause of my success Empty
MessageSujet: Ping G20 Iron is the cause of my success   Ping G20 Iron is the cause of my success Icon_minitimeSam 31 Déc - 4:19

Ping has long been considered a revolutionary in the world of golf equipment and with each passing release, more and more golfers are finding out what makes their irons so intriguing from a technology stand point. Now, allow me to introduce Ping G20 Irons. Forgiveness and accuracy are achieved through extreme perimeter weighting in the 17-4 stainless steel head. A multi-material cavity badge made of soft elastomer improves feel and sound while enhancing distance control, allowing you to play your best golf. ping g20I have used the iron, and I think that the iron is the best one on the market. So I want to recommend the iron to all of you.

The g20 irons tested were fitted with the Ping CFS steel shafts. Engineered with fewer steps throughout, the new CFS shafts deliver a smoother feel through the transition while not skimping at all on the stability. CFS stands for Control Feel Stability and its something that THP thinks worked quite well. Cheap Golf ClubsThe shaft offers a high ball flight without any ballooning that would kill off distance. The design of the iron is the main reason why it is better than others. If and high straight is what you are after, the ping irons g20 deliver in a big way. In a word, the iron can meet your request.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ping G20 Iron is the cause of my success
Page 1 sur 1