Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Taylormade burner 2.0 is fit for everyone!

AuteurMessage
Marian1987

Taylormade burner 2.0 is fit for everyone! Empty
MessageSujet: Taylormade burner 2.0 is fit for everyone!   Taylormade burner 2.0 is fit for everyone! Icon_minitimeDim 29 Jan - 5:36

To improve your score, you do not necessarily need the most expensive set of drivers--but you DO need the proper set. Here is a leading golf online shop offering you standard-size drivers for both men and women. TaylorMade R11 IronsIt is the TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver. It offers exceptional distance with extremely light weight. The aggressive head shape features drag-reducing geometry on the sole with a tapered back end for faster overall swing speeds which translates to more distance off the tee. Ping G20 IronsUltra-thin Wall technology on the inside reduces the wall thickness in the clubhead to allow for a larger face up front. This creates the biggest face on the TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 Driver which gives you a larger hitting area with a larger sweet spot for more forgiveness.

More, this TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver is actually the lightest golf club ever been produced by TaylorMade at 279g and because of that lightness they have been able also now to increase the shaft length to 46.5 inches.You will notice in the club head – it has a much bigger and deeper face, with the centre of gravity moved further back into the club head, it’s promoting a higher launching driver with very low spin rate – it would be ideal for most club golfers. Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Driver This is the best driver I've ever swung. Every hit is straight and far. I've played a couple rounds with it already and I'm averaging 330 off the tees. It is my good choice!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Taylormade burner 2.0 is fit for everyone!
Page 1 sur 1