Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Funko POP! Jumbo One Piece Kaido Dragon Form : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Get the g15 irons, or others?

AuteurMessage
Marian1987

Get the g15 irons, or others? Empty
MessageSujet: Get the g15 irons, or others?   Get the g15 irons, or others? Icon_minitimeLun 20 Fév - 5:07

Spring is around the corner, the weather will be fine day after day! Many golf players are eager to play games outside, while some others are in the market for their ideal golf clubs. From my experience, I think Ping G15 Irons appear to most players, you might as well have a try! They are designed mainly to be a game improvement club that's easy to hit, and very forgiving. At first glance they are nice looking irons, sporting slightly larger than normal club heads with some sharp graphics. If you want to have a good game, you should buy the ping g15 instead of your old one. I think that you should buy the k15 irons.

Hit theseg15 irons 10 to 20 yards longer and they are incredibly accurate. Hit some shots thin and they still went and stayed on my target line. Hit some off the toe and still stayed fairly straight, just right side of the green and not the center. Never would have thought new irons would make this much of a difference! I'm not the best golfer, but I enjoy playing. I started playing golf about 2 years ago. I got my set of ping irons g15
last week and feel very comfortable. I went to the range once, and hit the field this morning, if you feel more comfortable hitting blades and then your go for it. Nice product.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Get the g15 irons, or others?
Page 1 sur 1