Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -28%
Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
Voir le deal
279.99 €

Hugely High quality Of the R4i 3D For 3DS

AuteurMessage
aierser

Hugely High quality Of the R4i 3D For 3DS  Empty
MessageSujet: Hugely High quality Of the R4i 3D For 3DS    Hugely High quality Of the R4i 3D For 3DS  Icon_minitimeMar 22 Oct - 18:05

You'll need to be constantly in search of such R4i SDHC RTS as they can be of excellent use. For any r4i 3d for 3ds user it really is very challenging to escape them as they really like games and enjoy to play multimedia files.The R4i card is needed for enjoying your games, videos and music files along with your Nintendo 3DS. R4i 3d for 3ds may be of wonderful use for you if you are a normal user of Nintendo DS games and videos. You'll be able to seek advice from with authorities before buying this card, as they can help you to obtain higher high quality R4i SDHC for 3ds . R4i card is the advanced version of r4 card, and it has same functions and specifications but in advanced forms. Additionally, it assists in conversion of Nintendo 3DS inside the kind of MP3 player, e-book reader and film player. Never panic! This is typical. Just load the file after which you are going to be presented with a R4 title screen after which the GUI. I won't dwell a lot of on the GUI except it follows a related style for the native 3DS GUI becoming simple to navigate. You will find distinct icons for video, music, games and so on. I've tested loads of computer software like roms and all seem to become operating with no issue!

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1