Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

r 11 driver, it's very nice, wonderful!

AuteurMessage
Marian1987

r 11 driver, it's very nice, wonderful! Empty
MessageSujet: r 11 driver, it's very nice, wonderful!   r 11 driver, it's very nice, wonderful! Icon_minitimeMer 29 Fév - 5:00

For many golfers, the TaylorMade R11 Driver is an ideal driver. When practicing the game of golf, it is essential to be capable to alter the settings of the driver so the sought after final results are obtained. The TaylorMade R11 gives the golfer the potential to modify the loft and lie, the experience angle, and the CG site. These options on your own set the driver apart from its competition. I love the driver very much. In my eyes, the driver helped me too much, and it is an improvement driver. The r 11 driver is designed with a new, modern-classical clubhead shape intended to suit the eye of better players, while still providing forgiveness and confidence for average players.

The taylormade r11 promotes up to 100 yards of side-to-side trajectory change and 1,000 RPM backspin change, giving you consistent power and distance. The white non-glare crown and black clubface (which provides easy alignment) will improve your game and that sleek white finish will make you the center of attention on the course and in the clubhouse. While massive technological features ensure the proper fit for every golfer, allowing you to maximize distance through proper loft, face angle, and flight path customization. Activate the three dimensions to distance with the r11 taylormade driver . Much easier to follow the club face during impact. The adjustable sole,loft and heel toe weights will take some time on the range to perfect but so far I love it.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

r 11 driver, it's very nice, wonderful!
Page 1 sur 1