Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à ...
Voir le deal

Age of Wushu Gold and farming Tips

AuteurMessage
asdfeer1

Age of Wushu Gold and farming Tips Empty
MessageSujet: Age of Wushu Gold and farming Tips   Age of Wushu Gold and farming Tips Icon_minitimeMar 26 Nov - 11:34

My largest concern is farming. An individual who has quite high alignment may well just let himself be killed by guild members for the reward. buy age of wushu liang will be the currency of your game. Even when there is some limiter that prevents it, that does not cease unguilded alts or friends from other guilds from getting in on the bounty hunting action. Definitely, that will be really, really poor for the game. Hopefully that is not what happens, but only time will tell.

buy Age of Wushu Gold

Massive Wushu is extremely unpolished and not very properly thought-out. It's undoubtedly farmable, even though to what extent I'm not truly sure. That truly does take out the good influence of such a modify. I'll still hunt even though, just for the thrill of killing. Should you investigate the toplists for bounty hunters or criminals, there are actually very few people that actively farm points. The bottom with the list is frequently composed of men and women who are very casual about such items. I'm not sure how many people would actively hunt super-good or super-evil men and women for the rewards. If you would like to age of wushu liang, it is advisable to pick out our site for transaction. We'll see, I suppose. Offered the nature of school discipline, that quantity is likely to become mostly restricted to WV and RG schools that don't take penalties for murder, although members of all schools can PK inside a limited style as long as they don't get more than 2000 infamy.

wow gold Paysafecard http://www.gtmmo.com/ buy metin2 yang
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Age of Wushu Gold and farming Tips
Page 1 sur 1