Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -40%
Tefal Ingenio Emotion – Batterie de cuisine 10 ...
Voir le deal
59.99 €

PING G20 Driver with TFC169 Tour Shaft

AuteurMessage
Marian1987

PING G20 Driver with TFC169 Tour Shaft Empty
MessageSujet: PING G20 Driver with TFC169 Tour Shaft   PING G20 Driver with TFC169 Tour Shaft Icon_minitimeMar 27 Mar - 6:06

Ping G20 Driver The Ping G20 Driver is for all ability levels. The external weighting of the G20 driver helps launch the ball high with low spin for maximum distance and accuracy. Distance is generated with a new version of Ping's proprietary high-balance-point shaft technology, which allows the golfer to swing a heavier clubhead at the same speed with a high moment of inertia. The clubface on the 460cc head is larger, creating more forgiveness across the hitting area and the ping g20 head rotation is neutral, allowing the golfer to deliver the clubface straight at impact. Additional Features: Grip: ID8 Shaft Type: Ping TFC 169D

I have been a Taylor Made fan for a long time. But with the introduction of the G10, I made the switch to Ping. I thought the G15 was a great driver but the ping drivers g20 me more confidence over the ball. I thought about going back to Taylor Made with their new R11 driver, but it's a bit too complicated. Adjustments are great but too many adjustments complicate things more in my opinion. I don't have a team of pros with launch monitors nor the swing to fully take advantage of such an advanced driver.g20 driver Then again by no means is the Ping not advanced. It is so simple, you just need to step up to the ball and swing! It's also very forgiving on missed hits and allows you to shape the ball if need be. When it comes down to it, it's not the arrow that is the problem, it's the indian. This one may break the record
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

PING G20 Driver with TFC169 Tour Shaft
Page 1 sur 1