Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

K15 irons K15 Driver K15 Hybrid

AuteurMessage
t1ouf

K15 irons K15 Driver K15 Hybrid Empty
MessageSujet: K15 irons K15 Driver K15 Hybrid   K15 irons K15 Driver K15 Hybrid Icon_minitimeLun 19 Sep - 9:36

Discount golf clubs for sale online store

Mickelson, the BMW Championship first round with only 24

"Today I really played well." Mickelson said.

Ping K15 irons Wednesday, Mickelson heavy shelling of the BMW Championship venue: Cog Hill. Today Ping K15 irons , the par-three second hole, he double-bogey, when the game hit the fifth hole, his score has K15 irons a higher than par 4. But at least he was not alone. The same group of players - Gary Woodland (Gary Woodland) and Baba - Watson (Bubba Watson) in the second hole K15 irons bogey, when they hit this group the sixth hole, when the results of these two players are higher than the par 3.

"When we encounter the wind holes, such Ping K15 irons as the eighth hole, the ninth hole, 10th hole, 11th hole K15 Irons , 12th hole, we start up here that there are some birdie holes." Mickelson said.

Ping K15 Driver Mickelson's birdie on the hole he caught the so-called four birdies on the par-4 13th, he appears to have the opportunity to catch the fifth consecutive birdies, but his putt short of the number of No hole.

The second straight game with abdominal putting, Mickelson K15 Driver in the first round only 24 push. He is putting the audience to use at least one player. "I came back to kill, the Ping K15 Driver results back to level par, I think I can reverse the situation, but the 18th hole, play my swing was bad." Mickelson's ball fly right, the final out of bounds.

Although Mickelson lashed mountains of gear, the Ping K15 Driver first round of people are still very warm welcome to him. He followed a group of fans called out: "Phil, come on!", And usually no different. Mickelson said he did not hear any negative comments 3 ok ggg99911 0919 .

Mickelson said he is also in conjunction with the Cog Hill Golf k15 Hybrid and Country Club owner Frank - Jim Trask (Frank Jemsek) dialogue, as long as the other party to call him to ask for advice on how to improve his golf course. "I feel Jim Trask family, a great contribution k15 Hybrid to the golf, there are many American families, they are a great contribution to golf." Mickelson said, "I feel I owe them as k15 Hybrid a player, I should answer at least Some of them doubt. "

(Small Wind)

k15 Hybrid
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Page 1 sur 1