Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Need more distance? Using burner 2.0 Driver!

AuteurMessage
Marian1987

Need more distance? Using burner 2.0 Driver! Empty
MessageSujet: Need more distance? Using burner 2.0 Driver!   Need more distance? Using burner 2.0 Driver! Icon_minitimeJeu 12 Jan - 9:30

If you are care about the golf market, you must know that TaylorMade has released a new product--TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver. It has many improvements than other driver. The TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 is the lightest driver Taylormade has produced to promote faster swing speed and more distance. And these are what the golfer want to get. Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Driver In addition, the driver feels great and looks fantastic. Next, allow me to introduce something to you so that you can know how this driver brings the more distance.

Now, we talk about the technology, in the first place, Dual Crown Technology, it is designed to create a lower Centre of Gravity to promote a higher launch angle and lower spin-rate, the launch conditions that promote greater distance. Ping G20 Irons Besides, the ultra-large 4,550 square millimetres face and low-drag aerodynamics are designed to increase swing speed, a higher launch angle and lower spin-rate, equaling a dramatic boost in distance. For me, the Superfast club head is very forgiving and when hit properly gives fantastic results. TaylorMade R11 Irons After used it, my game is improved, so I love this driver! If you paly golf, I believe you will get the same feeling. You can try it. Now, you can buy it online. And you will enjoy the powest price.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Need more distance? Using burner 2.0 Driver!
Page 1 sur 1