Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

ap1 irons, just want to share with you

AuteurMessage
Marian1987

ap1 irons, just want to share with you Empty
MessageSujet: ap1 irons, just want to share with you   ap1 irons, just want to share with you Icon_minitimeSam 18 Fév - 5:51

Titleist always can provide the high-performance clubs to use, since the excellent 2010 AP2 irons, we have waited a long time for Titleist's new and good irons, and now the new Titleist AP1 712 Irons finally come, With good design and good technology, Titleist said the new AP1 irons will provide the good performance to all the golfers. Building upon the previous good titleist ap1, the new Titlesit irons can provide the higher performance. Compared with the other Titleist irons, the titleist ap1 are different, they have two tungsten weights in the sole of the irons, so it can increase the MOI without having to make the head longer.

Moreover, the ap1 have a great feel and a very consistent ball flight and distance. These clubs want to hit the ball straight, which is fine with me! When I have tried to fade or draw the ball, it starts out moving and then straighens itself out. 99% of the time, a straight shot is what you need and is more beneficial to me than the ability to fade/draw 1% of the time. Also, as with any club, swing with a smooth tempo at 80% and you'll love how the ball jumps off the club face. Overall, I would not hesitate to recommend the ap1 irons to anyone. After you used it, you will love it very much.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

ap1 irons, just want to share with you
Page 1 sur 1