Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

edge irons is nice as expected

AuteurMessage
Marian1987

edge irons is nice as expected Empty
MessageSujet: edge irons is nice as expected   edge irons is nice as expected Icon_minitimeVen 24 Fév - 4:20

I will be discussing my personal review in this article with how I have fared with these Callaway Diablo Edge Irons so far, what their benefits are over other normal irons and what things I expect to be improved if these irons are redesigned or upgraded. If you are looking for the information mentioned above as well, then you will enjoy reading the following information. Callaway said the diablo edge are designed for distance and accuracy, so they own many good design to guarantee these. Callaway design the diablo irons longer than the other callaway irons. I have used it for many times. I love it.

By using it, my game was improved too much. This is the reason why I want to recommend it to all of you. The sole of the edge irons is also designed to make it harder to hit the ball thin or fat, I think this is perfect for me. then it can provide the increased distance without compromising feel or performance. Then, the diablo irons also own the lower and deeper center of gravity which can make the sweet spot more accessible and is in-line with where amateurs most commonly strike the ball on the clubface.All in all, diablo irons satisfy the needs for which I bought them in the first place, high forgiveness and class. I will suggest it as a good set to have for any golfers who are tired of normal looking irons and low forgiveness.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

edge irons is nice as expected
Page 1 sur 1