Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Edge Irons,hope you have the best one

AuteurMessage
Marian1987

Edge Irons,hope you have the best one Empty
MessageSujet: Edge Irons,hope you have the best one   Edge Irons,hope you have the best one Icon_minitimeSam 17 Mar - 5:32

Do you like to play golf? For this question, I think nobody would say no. Yeah,what a happy thing to play golf in the beautiful course! There's blue sky and green land and warm sunshine and so on. And when you play golf for pleasure,do you want to make your best performance? If so, I'd like to my favourite Callaway Diablo Edge Irons to you. Recently, I was told that there are some good irons in the golf market. I bought some. It's said that the Callaway Golf have designed these newly forged irons to meet the demands of the elite golfer who is looking to perform to the best of their ability. Purposely designed for the golfer seeking a traditional look, constructed from a soft 1020 carbon steel and a high carpenter steel face for great response off the clubface, the Diablo Edge is a serious contender in the elite golf market.Besides,their price is very reasonable. See more about the diablo edge in the following.

Also, as part of their commitment to amateur golfers Callaway have been busy studying exactly how ordinary golfers strike the ball. The results led Callaway's designers to drop the centre of gravity in the edge irons 50% lower and 17% deeper to move the sweet spot to the exact area where most golfers will hit most of their shots. The relocation of the centre of gravity has also allowed each Diablo Edge iron to have a one degree stronger loft to maintain the height of the ball flight.Debuting on Jan. 15, 2010, the Diablo Edge irons provide increased distances compromising neither feel nor performance. Its lower, deeper center of gravity (CG) makes the sweet spot more accessible and is in line with where the ball most commonly hit by amateurs on the clubface, generating longer, consistent distance and improving accuracy. Here,if you still feel unsure about what I said,you can also have a deep research in the internet.Or just see some reviews about the diablo irons in some forums.Hope you can also have your own best irons!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Edge Irons,hope you have the best one
Page 1 sur 1