Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal

ping irons g20 are a must-have

AuteurMessage
Marian1987

ping irons g20 are a must-have Empty
MessageSujet: ping irons g20 are a must-have   ping irons g20 are a must-have Icon_minitimeLun 27 Fév - 4:41

A few days ago, I was surprized to find that one of my frineds played with the Ping G20 Irons . He asked me the iron is very good. So i decided to buy one to have a try. After I used it, I think that the iron is so great that I want to it immediately. You can't imagine how happy I was when I got the Ping irons G20, I have been looking forward to them a long time, fianlly I can play with them. I can't wait to have a try them. The cheap Ping g20 irons are real the good irons, they are as excellent as I imagine, they can increase my distance, speed, and make my ball become very straight, there were also more forgiving with the G20 irons.

Now, allow me to give you some details about the ping g20 . The Iron Set features a new Custom Tuning Port which expands perimeter weighting and increases MOI. The thinner face of the g20 Iron helps position weight to the toe for added forgiveness. The wider sole provides a higher launch angle. Strong lofts and a low center of gravity produce long shots with a high trajectory and maximum forgiveness. I am impressed so far and very happy I bought these ping irons g20 after looking at a number of irons and manufacturers - all in the same GI or golf improvement category as well as some blades.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

ping irons g20 are a must-have
Page 1 sur 1