Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache Runner
69.99 € 139.99 €
Voir le deal

Ping G20 Irons,you will not regret

AuteurMessage
Marian1987

Ping G20 Irons,you will not regret Empty
MessageSujet: Ping G20 Irons,you will not regret   Ping G20 Irons,you will not regret Icon_minitimeLun 19 Mar - 11:39

Are you a golf lover? And are you looking for a new iron for your games? If you are,you are coming to the right place. For many glofers,especially high or

handicappers,they are looking at taking their game up a level, and playing a tidier golf game. Then the iron set are certainly irons that can give impressive

and consistent performance.Here,I'd like to recommend the Ping G20 Irons to

all of you.The iron set are certainly irons that can give impressive and consistent performance.They can give you what exactly you want. The Irons surely

look good. Several of golfers tried and love it. I guess it is time for you to give it a try.If you are still not sure what I said,you can have a more

knowledge about the ping g20 by reading the following details.

The g20 irons replace the G15 irons and the 10% thinner face is the same size

as the previous model, which enables Ping to move the weight saved into the sole of the club. The G20 has a wider sole than its predecessor, particularly in

the toe area, which increases the moment of inertia and forgiveness of the iron.What's more,the Ping G20 irons are designed to hit the ball long with

forgiveness and distance control. Ping have added extreme perimeter weighting in the deep, multi-cavity back of the irons which makes the 17-4 stainless

steel heads highly forgiving. The multi-material cavity badge made with soft elastomer heel and toe sections improves the feel and sound of the club, while

the cavity's floating CTP structure stabilises the G20's thin face to generate fast ball speeds. The [url=http://www.golfnewspaces.com/Ping-G20-Irons-3-

9WS-16587.html]ping irons g20[/url]
come with PING's CFS (standing for Control, Feel, Stability) steel shaft. All in all,the Ping Irons G20 are very

amazing. And that's why many golfer choose it without hesitation.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ping G20 Irons,you will not regret
Page 1 sur 1