Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -14%
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 ...
Voir le deal
799 €

ping drivers g20 really improve my golf

AuteurMessage
Marian1987

ping drivers g20 really improve my golf Empty
MessageSujet: ping drivers g20 really improve my golf   ping drivers g20 really improve my golf Icon_minitimeMar 28 Fév - 6:25

Ping has produced many famous drivers. Few days ago, Ping also release its new G20 driver, if you have a chance play with the Ping G20 Driver, you may find this driver is different from the previous drivers. Although the new g20 has many similarites with the the previous g20, the performance of them are totally different, do you want to know what's the difference between the ping g20 with the other drivers? With the deference, this driver is better than other drivers. For me, the driver help me improve mu game.

My first impression to the Ping G20 driver is it looks a little like the previous driver. However, I think that the driver better than other drivers. the g20 driver new titanium(Ti 8-1-1) can provide the higher strenghtm and weight ratio. Compared with the previous Ping driver, the Ping G20 also won a larger dace which is designed to increase ball speed and provide consistency across the entire hitting surface. What's more, the G20 driver also make my slice become less and less, if you want to make your golf better, the ping drivers g20 is a good choice! So you can have a try.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

ping drivers g20 really improve my golf
Page 1 sur 1