Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Ping drivers g20 is golfers' needed club

AuteurMessage
Marian1987

Ping drivers g20 is golfers' needed club Empty
MessageSujet: Ping drivers g20 is golfers' needed club   Ping drivers g20 is golfers' needed club Icon_minitimeVen 3 Fév - 9:19

Ping said their new g20 driver is designed for the all ability level, you can benifit from this driver no matter you are the good players or the avarage golfers or the handicapper, the g20 driver is able to help you launch the ball high with low spin for maximum distance and accuracy. I am a fan of Ping, my clubs are always from ping, my current driver is g15, I have a try the ping drivers g20 fews days ago, then I feel the g20 is lighter than the g15 although the g20's clubhead is 2 grams heavier. And there also allow more mass at the head, but keeping the overall swing-weight down. Compared with the g15, the g20 driver also can launch a higher shot.

Then, the new g20 driver is also ping's game improvement driver. it has the ability to blend the forgiveness and power. Ping used the many good design to perfect the ping g20 driver, such as optimizing center-of-gravity location, aerodynamics, feel and clubface size, they together can give you a good shot even on the off center hits. And the Ping G20 Driver is a continuation of the idea of entire design, so the entire clubs can matech to your swing approaches instead of using the way that single club can only meet the demand of single swing approach. All in all, from these features of the g20, you may agree that the g20 is really good driver.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ping drivers g20 is golfers' needed club
Page 1 sur 1