Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Jeux, jouets et Lego : le deuxième à -50% (large sélection)
Voir le deal

TaylorMade R11 Irons are great for everyone?

AuteurMessage
Marian1987

TaylorMade R11 Irons are great for everyone? Empty
MessageSujet: TaylorMade R11 Irons are great for everyone?   TaylorMade R11 Irons are great for everyone? Icon_minitimeJeu 8 Mar - 4:15

I have been a golfer for some years. I'm a shade under a 9 handicap. Good driving sets up my game for good scoring. Typical solid rounds are a lot of pars and some bogeys, limiting the damage to a double-bogey or two. 1 or 2 birdies a round is my average. From my experience,I love this TaylorMade R11 Irons very much. I'm not a very high-ball hitter and prefer lighter weight shafts, but standard swing weight irons. And I've been playing TaylorMade MCs for the better part of the summer with success. This r11 Irons suits me very much. It's so amazing! I've played it for a long time because I love the feel. I've tried some other kinds of clubs and disliked every one. If you wonder more about it,just follow me.

The r11 taylormade features a dual head design made for both performance and control. The 3-5 irons feature a high repulsion face with hollow cavity structure for increased distance. The 6-Wedge feature a more compact undercut pocket cavity with a focus on feel, control and accuracy. And the r11 taylor made features variable face thickness. Starting with 2.0mm thick face in the long irons to 2.3mm in the mid irons and 2.5mm in the short irons for enhanced feel. As for the forgiveness, Taylormade utilizes its inverted cone technology to expand the sweet area reducing overall loss on off center hits. All in all,they are great for many golf lovers! Now,are you shocked? If this r11 taylor made suits you very much, you'd better not hesitate!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

TaylorMade R11 Irons are great for everyone?
Page 1 sur 1