Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon 151 : où trouver le ...
Voir le deal

TaylorMade R11 Irons are most special one

AuteurMessage
Marian1987

TaylorMade R11 Irons are most special one Empty
MessageSujet: TaylorMade R11 Irons are most special one   TaylorMade R11 Irons are most special one Icon_minitimeMar 20 Déc - 10:51

Do you want to buy a iron which can give you distance and forgiveness? If you do, you can buy the TaylorMade R11 Ironswhich are designed for the player who favours a traditional blade but appreciates the near effortless ease needed to launch the ball high, long and straight. At impact, the R11 feels and sounds more muted (quieter) than the loud-ish Burner 2.0 because the R11's clubface is slightly thicker in the impact zone and where it connects to the sole. The Inverted Cone Technology inside the r11 Irons promotes faster ball speed and distance on off-center hits, and the ultra-thin face thickness also promotes faster ball speed and distance in the R11 long- and middle-irons.

These are good looking irons and they perform well. They are good for both high and low handicappers. I have now played 5 rounds with my new set and I couldn't be happier. I have been playing more golf than I used to and I was looking for a solid set that would use the advanced technology available. The clubs are very accurate and fly at a high trajectory. New r11 taylor made provides the maximum forgiveness without sacrificing a lot of the feel and performance, really it is taylormade desire irons. All of you should keep this iron in your bag.

Ping g20 irons is hot sale on igolfspy, have a try!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

TaylorMade R11 Irons are most special one
Page 1 sur 1