Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Is TaylorMade R11 Driver the best one?

AuteurMessage
Marian1987

Is TaylorMade R11 Driver the best one? Empty
MessageSujet: Is TaylorMade R11 Driver the best one?   Is TaylorMade R11 Driver the best one? Icon_minitimeLun 12 Mar - 4:54

First, I just want to ask you a question. Think deeply. Which golf is the hottest and best driver in your opinion in 2011? And what features should the greatest golf have? Most people think the driver must have good looks, good feeling,long distance and wonderful performance,then it can be called the greatest driver. Once there is a golf called TaylorMade R11 Driver can be the greatest and the hottest. Before the driver released, Dustin Johnson had said, "I've never been so dialed in on the tee box. The fitting was quick and simple: three steps and the R11 were totally customized to my swing. I can't wait to bring this driver out on Tour." Here,you may wonder more informations about the taylormade r11 . OK,just slow down and follow me.

Why these famous golfers were appealed to it? There are mainly two point.Firstly,the r11 taylormade driver is the latest and greatest from the makers of the No.1 driver in golf. It has new technology, like an adjustable sole that can adjust the face angle of the club, as well as the ability to adjust the launch angle, making it a truly adjustable driver. This club promotes up to 100 yards of side-to-side trajectory change and 1,000 RPM backspin change, giving you consistent power and distance. Secondly,the r 11 driver is designed with a new, modern-classical clubhead shape intended to suit the eye of better players, while still providing forgiveness and confidence for average players. The shape is more contemporary appearance than traditional drivers, and slightly triangular to create a modern yet classical address silhouette. So, I highly recommend getting one of these to enjoy your golf experience.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Is TaylorMade R11 Driver the best one?
Page 1 sur 1