Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

Why is Taylormade RBZ Driver so popular?

AuteurMessage
Marian1987

Why is Taylormade RBZ Driver so popular?   Empty
MessageSujet: Why is Taylormade RBZ Driver so popular?    Why is Taylormade RBZ Driver so popular?   Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar - 5:25

There is a research showing that when asked which driver would they choose in 2012, most people's answer is Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Driver. Even though they are not available on the market right now, they are indeed expected by many people. Here,you may wonder why it's so popular.In fact,it's said that it's designed to appeal to a wide range of players.And it combines speed, adjustability and two unique clubhead option perfectly.Dears, I think this driver is moved by your favor.Taylomade claims that the newest RBZ Driver will never let you down.You will get a larger appearance at address with a standard face height.If you want to know more informations,just come with me.

The Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ, like all new TaylorMade drivers, have a white crown color and black PVD face to provide optimum contrast against the ground to allow for easy alignment and aim. It's a great-looking driver and will appeal to golfers of ability, from new golfers to high handicappers and even better players.In fact,the crown color also eliminates high-intensity "hot spots" caused by reflected sunlight that afflicts gloss-finish metal woods. When comes to the forgivess,you will find it so amazing.The Rocketballz RBZ Taylormade's high-MOI titanium head also features TaylorMade's Inverted Cone Technology (ICT) milled directly into the back of a clubface. This technology dramatically enlarges the portion of the face that delivers high COR and fast ball speed, significantly improving performance on mis-hits. Besides, the RocketBallz driver's combination of lightweight shaft and lightweight grip results in overall club weight of less than 300 grams. Re-balancing the club with a slightly higher swing weight, promotes more swing speed for most golfers. In the end,all I want to say is this Taylormade RBZ driver is worth your collecting.Believe me.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Why is Taylormade RBZ Driver so popular?
Page 1 sur 1