Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-21%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, Collection Botanique
39.59 € 49.99 €
Voir le deal

With callaway x22 irons, throw away old one

AuteurMessage
Marian1987

With callaway x22 irons, throw away old one Empty
MessageSujet: With callaway x22 irons, throw away old one    With callaway x22 irons, throw away old one Icon_minitimeMar 20 Mar - 10:47

Callaway has always had the same goal in mind when it comes to X Series irons — set the performance standard for the industry. There is a new member comes to the X Series Callaway Irons, Callaway X-22 Irons, and it is a very modern and advanced looking club. They are designed and weighted with the idea of giving you more distance, and greater forgiveness. I bought it for a long time, however, I still kept it in my bag now. Once, I decide to give up playing golf. Because I can not get my dream level. I could not improve my game. I was told the callaway x22 by one of my friends. After I tried, love the iron. My game was improved too much.

So I want to recommend it to all golfers. The perimeter weighting of the x22 irons has been maximised for a moment of inertia that’s 10 percent higher than their predecessors, it is mean that you can get more forgiveness on off-centre strikes. More, Callaway has been starting using the VFT technology in callaway x22 ironsthese days. VFT stands for Variable Face Thickness and when used in irons it lowers the center of gravity creating the perfect trajectory. In my part, They were the most accurate and had the most back spin. There doesn't seem to be any distance loss if you hit them a little on the heel or the toe. In fact, it is not forgiveness but yet performance: Easily hit straight, but provide good feedback. Great iron.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

With callaway x22 irons, throw away old one
Page 1 sur 1