Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Ecran PC GIGABYTE 28″ LED M28U 4K ( IPS, 1 ms, 144 Hz, FreeSync ...
399 € 499 €
Voir le deal

callaway x22 irons is golfers' must choice

AuteurMessage
Marian1987

callaway x22 irons is golfers' must choice Empty
MessageSujet: callaway x22 irons is golfers' must choice   callaway x22 irons is golfers' must choice Icon_minitimeJeu 2 Fév - 5:47

As golfers, we should buy the suitable golf clubs. If you are looking for a iron, I will recommend a iron to you in the following. This iron has helped me too much. Now, my game was improved too much. And it is Callaway X-22 Irons . It should be golfers' must choice. The perimeter weighting of the callaway x22 Set has been maximized for a moment of inertia (MOI) that’s 10 percent higher than their predecessors, meaning you get more forgiveness on off-center strikes. The ideal center of gravity position has been preserved, generating optimal ball-flight trajectories. We’ve also incorporated the Modified Tru-Bore design, dampening vibration for enhanced feel.

Allow me to tell you my feeling about the x22 irons . The feel these clubs give are great. The perfectly weighted heads allow me the chance for swing development at the range and provide confidence while on the course. I'm not the best golfer but I have seen a great deal of improvement in my shots and the scores are beginning to come down. Absoutely a great set of clubs. I'm loving the control, the predictable distances and the low trajectory I'm getting from these callaway x22 irons . It is a great iron.

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

callaway x22 irons is golfers' must choice
Page 1 sur 1