Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
Voir le deal

Rocketballz RBZ Driver,my experience

AuteurMessage
Marian1987

Rocketballz RBZ Driver,my experience       Empty
MessageSujet: Rocketballz RBZ Driver,my experience    Rocketballz RBZ Driver,my experience       Icon_minitimeMer 21 Mar - 11:30

I just played my new purchase of the Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Driver for the first time today. I just got back to the course with the renewed purpose,and I found that I got a wonderful performance. Wow, the money is well spent! I was able to cut my club length by one whole club and the control of these clubs, you aim it and that is where it goes. The clubs have such a solid feel with the wide base each shot whether solid or not so solid feel great coming off the face. I had played this course 3 times this year,I hadn't shot better than 115, well today I shot 93, the difference was the control I was able to maintain with these clubs as well as the added distance. These RBZ Driver are an excellent investment for someone looking to take their game to the next level. They are indeed a game improver!

TaylorMade Golf Company today introduced a revolutionary new driver franchise called RocketBallz (RBZ) which combines speed, adjustability and two unique clubhead option,Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ,designed to appeal to a wide range of players. The Rocketballz RBZ Taylormade boasts a larger appearance at address with a standard face height.As for the feaures,there are three wonderful point.Firstly,white crown inspires confidence and eliminates hot spots.The RocketBallz drivers, like all new TaylorMade drivers, have a white crown color and black PVD face to provide optimum contrast against the ground to allow for easy alignment and aim. Secondly,inverted cone technology helps with mis-hits.The RBZ driver's high-MOI titanium head also features TaylorMade's Inverted Cone Technology (ICT) milled directly into the back of a clubface. This technology dramatically enlarges the portion of the face that delivers high COR and fast ball speed, significantly improving performance on mis-hits. Thirdly,the length is 46 inches, which promotes an optimum combination of clubhead speed and control. So far,I can tell you this Taylormade RBZ driver is really the best choice for me. So when we don't know which one to choose,just follow your heart and pick your favourite one.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Rocketballz RBZ Driver,my experience
Page 1 sur 1