Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-14%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Apple MacBook Air (2020) 13,3″ Puce Apple M1 – RAM 8Go/SSD 256Go
799 € 930 €
Voir le deal

Perfect Rocketballz RBZ Driver in your hand?

AuteurMessage
Marian1987

Perfect Rocketballz RBZ Driver in your hand? Empty
MessageSujet: Perfect Rocketballz RBZ Driver in your hand?   Perfect Rocketballz RBZ Driver in your hand? Icon_minitimeVen 23 Mar - 6:25

Are you a golf lover like me?If you are,I'm very happy to share my experience with you.I'm just a golf beginner.Recently I bought the Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Driver and took it out on the course today. I did not hit it deadly on the center, but rather near the heel the first few times. Even so, this ball flew a long way even with the way off center hits. I can't wait to see how far I can strike the ball.But I know I can make the best until I get really acclimated to this driver.It may take a long time. But I saw my improvement.And I believe I will be better and better in the future,right? Now,guys,if you are also need a new driver,you can also take this RBZ Driver into your consideration.It's worth your trying.More details of it are in the following,just have a look.

When I first saw the Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ, I was deeply impressed by its white crown. It looks so good. I want to tell you that the white crown is not just designed for beauty, but also can inspire confidence and eliminates hot spots.The Rocketballz RBZ Taylormade, like all new TaylorMade drivers, have a white crown color and black PVD face to provide optimum contrast against the ground to allow for easy alignment and aim. Then,as for its technology,there is no doubt that this driver is a high-tech product, and the inverted cone technology is its light point. The RBZ driver's high-MOI titanium head also features TaylorMade's Inverted Cone Technology (ICT) milled directly into the back of a clubface. This technology dramatically enlarges the portion of the face that delivers high COR and fast ball speed, significantly improving performance on mis-hits. This is what I really experienced,it's very amazing! Besides, the RocketBallz driver's combination of lightweight shaft and lightweight grip results in overall club weight of less than 300 grams. All in all,this Taylormade RBZ driver seems quite perfect,right?
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Perfect Rocketballz RBZ Driver in your hand?
Page 1 sur 1