Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal

To buy TaylorMade R11 Irons is a good start

AuteurMessage
Marian1987

To buy TaylorMade R11 Irons is a good start   Empty
MessageSujet: To buy TaylorMade R11 Irons is a good start    To buy TaylorMade R11 Irons is a good start   Icon_minitimeLun 19 Déc - 13:10

We all know that TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels. This year, it has introduced the TaylorMade R11 Irons to all of us. The iron is a good choice. If you buy the TaylorMade R11 Irons, you will have a good game. So I think that to buy TaylorMade R11 Irons is a good start. You will have a suprising game. By using it, you can enjoy the feeling of playing golf. The Irons are available now. Inspired by R11 driver innovation, the new r11 Irons is tuned to perfection. Precision CG placements, ultra-thin faces, a tour sole design and Inverted Cone Technology make R11 our most powerful, playable and refined iron ever.

In addition, a light and lively face combines with "inverted cone technology" to deliver more consistent ball speeds and forgiveness on mis-hits. At impact, the r11 taylormade feels and sounds more muted (quieter) than the loud-ish Burner 2.0 Irons because the R11's clubface is slightly thicker in the impact zone and where it connects to the sole. I was using the r11 taylor made. These are much forgiving. Great construction. I highly reccomend them to anyone that wants more accuracy and feel. Overall, I think that you should buy the club at once. I believe that it can improve your game.

Taylormade r11 irons is new arrival on igolfspy!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

To buy TaylorMade R11 Irons is a good start
Page 1 sur 1