Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre 14 couverts – ...
339 € 622 €
Voir le deal

Callaway X-22 Irons are of top quality?

AuteurMessage
Marian1987

Callaway X-22 Irons are of top quality? Empty
MessageSujet: Callaway X-22 Irons are of top quality?   Callaway X-22 Irons are of top quality? Icon_minitimeJeu 22 Mar - 10:59

Sadly,I have used so many fake golf equipments in the market.So I think the quality of the golf club is the most important.Fortunately,all of my friends are the fans of golf.And when they know my problems,they suggest me to buy Callaway X-22 Irons . All of them choose Callaway. So,I also want to have a try. But I just know litte about this iron,so I still should have a quite knowledge of the iron.I think.And it's a good way to have a research in the internet. Here,if you are also interested in the callaway x22,you can also have a look in the following informations.

It's said that the goal of their x22 irons has always been lofty: Set the performance standard for the industry. They've done it again with the x22 irons, the best X-Series Irons they've ever made. The perimeter weighting of the Callaway X-22 irons has been maximized for a moment of inertia (MOI) that's 10 percent higher than their predecessors, meaning you get more forgiveness on off-center strikes. The ideal center of gravity position has been preserved, generating optimal ball-flight trajectories. They've also incorporated the Modified Tru-Bore design, dampening vibration for enhanced feel. The tour-inspired head shape has a slightly thinner topline and sole with a large sweet spot for improved aesthetics and forgiveness to boost your confidence.In the end,how is your feeling about the callaway x22 irons ,if you do feel satisfied with it,just choose this perfect one like me,and show you confidence.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Callaway X-22 Irons are of top quality?
Page 1 sur 1