Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

Ping K15 Irons,my own choice

AuteurMessage
Marian1987

Ping K15 Irons,my own choice Empty
MessageSujet: Ping K15 Irons,my own choice   Ping K15 Irons,my own choice Icon_minitimeSam 17 Mar - 11:43

If you are a golf lover,you may have heard that something about Rory McIlroy. Yeah,He is the new king of golf! He is so young,only 22 years old. He just make his dream come true on the Honda Classic. What a shock! I've seen some performance,and love him so much. Now He is my idol. And I also want to learn golf playing. So,I just go to the market and buy some Ping K15 Irons. You may wonder why I choose this kind of club. The reason is very simple! Some good friends suggested me to buy this one. They said these clubs definitely improve their game very much. Their shots have become straighter with a great flight path. So,I think I can also see a huge improvement in my game with this ping k15. And I've searched more information about it in the internet. Here,I'd like to share some with you!

Ping's designers have set out to create a super game improvement iron set that gives golfers complete flexibility and excellent performance.It's said that the k15 irons are the result and combines traditional mid/short irons with hybrid mid/long irons. The Ping K15 irons has a head shape that is similar to the Ping Rapture V2 irons, but with some fine tuning. This iron has been designed to give golfers the ultimate in performance and flexibility. The multi-material design of the K15 includes a lightweight titanium face that has allowed 27 grams to be repositioned to the perimeter of the 17-4 stainless steel club head.What's more,the ping irons k15 allow golfers to enjoy a consistent and high trajectory throughout the set with the inclusion of strengthened lofts while golfers can enjoy complete flexibility by choosing to replace the 5 and 6 irons with the 5 and 6 K15 hybrids to create an iron set that is comfortable enough to give you confidence on every shot. Once, some friends suggested me to buy this one. And now I just want follow my heart and make the decision.This ping irons k15 will be my nice choice.I believe!
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Ping K15 Irons,my own choice
Page 1 sur 1