Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

ping g20 has great performance for golfers

AuteurMessage
Marian1987

ping g20 has great performance for golfers Empty
MessageSujet: ping g20 has great performance for golfers   ping g20 has great performance for golfers Icon_minitimeVen 17 Fév - 4:40

Today i will share something about Ping G20 Driver with you! It is a great golf club for every golfer. And I think that the driver has great performance for golfers. So I want that you can know it and use it. In the following, I will give you a brief introduction about the driver--ping g20. G20 Driver is designed for all ability levels. The Ping G20 is a 460cc clubhead made from Ti 8-1-1, a lower-density, lighter alloy material. It's high strength-to-weight ratio increases the MOI and allows additional weight to be strategically placed on the head. Large, variable-thickness in the ping g20 face increases MOI across the hitting surface and generates faster ball speeds for increased forgiveness and power.

What's more, the g20 driver also comes with Ping's own TFC 169D shaft that seems a little more stable than in the past thanks to the higher kick point and feels quite powerful. There is also a Tour version of the shaft that will give you a lower trajectory and this will be excellent for those with higher swing speeds, so make sure you get custom fitted as the combination of shaft and loft will be important. ping drivers g20 should be your next choice. Great drives mean alot to my confidence throughout my whole game. So right off the tee box, 280 yards down the fairway, I feel great of ping drivers g20 . Love it very much.
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

ping g20 has great performance for golfers
Page 1 sur 1