Catch - Attack
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Catch - Attack

Bonjour a tous vous éte ici sur le forum de l'alliance Catch-Attack ici on parle de tout et de n'importe quoi et surtout de catch !! LôL bon bah venez nombreu dans notre alliance!! merci beaucoup . l'enssemble de l'alliance Catch-Attack

AccueilAccueil  Dernières imagesDernières images  RechercherRechercher  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ d’achat sur une sélection Apple
Voir le deal

Taylormade RBZ driver hit ball so easily

AuteurMessage
Marian1987

Taylormade RBZ driver hit ball so easily Empty
MessageSujet: Taylormade RBZ driver hit ball so easily   Taylormade RBZ driver hit ball so easily Icon_minitimeLun 27 Fév - 6:42

TaylorMade Golf Company today introduced a revolutionary new driver franchise called Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ Driver which combines speed, adjustability and two unique clubhead options — RocketBallz and RocketBallz Tour — designed to appeal to a wide range of players. Key to the performance and value of the RBZ Driver is the incorporation of TaylorMade’s patented Flight Control Technology (FCT) which ispackagedintoamodern,aerodynamicallyshapedclubhead outfitted with a lightweight, 50-gram shaft. With FCT, the golfer can easily adjust the performance angles (face angle, loft and lie) of the Taylormade RBZ driver to one of 8 settings via the FCT sleeve. These settings allow a range of launch conditions that promote up to 60 yards of side-to-side trajectory adjustment.

The Taylormade Rocketballz RBZ , like all new TaylorMade drivers, have a white crown color and black PVD face to provide optimum contrast against the ground to allow for easy alignment and aim. Golfers will especially notice this in lower light,such as when the tee box is in shade or shadow, on overcast days or when the sun is low in the morning and in the evening. The crown color also eliminates high-intensity "hot spots" caused by reflected sunlight that afflicts gloss-finish metalwoods. i have used it for many time, I fall in love witht he driver, so I want to all golfers should try the new Taylormade RBZ driver .
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Taylormade RBZ driver hit ball so easily
Page 1 sur 1